The Cautions/Expires tab in your system is your go-to tab for anything having to do with license data. This is the main place you will go to add in new licenses and certifications.
To add/update a license or certification, follow these steps:
1) Sign in at http://passport.providertrust.com/
2) Click on Cautions / Expires on the menu bar and toggle your search to Missing Items.
3) This will take you to a sortable list of all missing credentials in your facility. If you know the name of an individual person you are looking for, enter in their name and then Click 'Search'. Once you've located the provider you're wanting to start with, click on the 'View' button to the left of their name.
4) Click on the 'Details' button to update the missing information
If more than one license options will fulfill the requirement, you will see an option of credentials to choose from:
5) Fill in the missing information - Required Fields for licenses: License Number, Expiration Date. License Issuer will already be locked unless multiple options available to fulfill the requirement. Required fields for certifications and documents vary on the individual item, but the system will alert you if you are missing required information.
6) This is also the place to upload a screenshot or image if you'd like to save that information with the license or certification. After entering in the required License Number, License Issuer, and Expiration Date, you can also click on the 'Browse' button to search your computer for a picture file to upload and attach to the license data. Once you've selected the image, you will see the title displayed in line with the 'Browse' button.
7) Click 'Save'. If you have entered all items correctly you will receive a message that the "Cautions have been cleared as a result of your update".
You can now continue to add the next missing item until no missing items remain.