"Cautions / Expire is your go to section for license expiration forecasting and missing credential information for your providers.
This information can be viewed directly from your corporate or facility dashboard.
Corporate Dashboard view:
By clicking on the numbers on the Corporate Dashboard, it will pull reports of all missing, total licenses and certificates and expired and expiring licenses and certificates.
From the Dashboard, select "Cautions/Expires" from the navigation bar.
Filters allow you to filter to specific individuals, units or to credentials based on specific criteria
- Passport Item Type:
- Missing: Required Credentials per your requirement policy not yet added to Passport.
- Expiring: Active credentials with an upcoming expiration date
- Expired: Credentials with an expiration date in the past
- Expires Within allows you to choose the timeframe you wish to see licenses expiring within
- Severity: Required or Optional
- Dashboard: it will impact your ProviderTrust score on the dashboard and is required.
- Not on Dashboard: it will not affect your ProviderTrust score on the dashboard as it's likely an optional credential. Any will pull in either on dashboard or not on dashboard.
Once you've chosen your search criteria, you can export a list of items by pressing "Export" in the bottom right hand corner. You can download an XLSX, PDF or schedule the report to yourself on a weekly or daily basis.