The Reports tab is your go-to place for all audit reports.
To access the Reports tab, you must first be on a Facility Dashboard page.
If you have a Corporate or Hierarchy Dashboard, begin by selecting one facility from the Dashboard.
Then you will see the Reports tab appear on the Facility Dashboard page.
5 Most Commonly Requested Audit Reports
1. The Single Provider Compliance Report allows you to pull all monitoring history for one individual.
It will include the start and end dates (or ongoing), any monitoring results, notes, and progress status updates.
How To Download:
-Click the PDF hyperlink below the report name
-Select the provider's monitoring status Active/Terminated
-Search for the provider by first or last name
2. The Compliance Letter outlines all services contracted by your organization provided by the Passport system.
This provides links to sources, a verification schedule, and details of each monitoring service provided.
3. The Provider CMS Audit Report provides proof of monitoring for an individual, including their name, date of birth, a list of exclusion sources checked, month and date screened, and verification result.
4. If you need to provide proof of exclusion monitoring during a specific time period (for example, June-July 2022), we have an Exclusion Attestation Summary available.
This will allow you to pull proof of exclusion monitoring for your entire organization or a specific facility, during a timeframe you select and the monitoring results. It also includes a thorough explanation of ongoing monitoring and all exclusion sources we search against.
How To Download:
-Clicking the PDF link under the report name
-Choose the dates and the facility or select all facilities you wish to display
-The report will then download directly from this page
5. The Historical Monitored Providers report allows you to pick a past date and pull a report of everyone who was in monitoring on that date. It includes unit, discipline, monitor package, start/end date, birth date, and passport ID numbers for each provider.
Please let the Client Success Team know if you require any additional reporting for audit purposes.
Phone: 615.938.7878 ext 1