- Provider Tab Upgrade - We are adding some additional filters to sort and narrow down providers within the application. This is following on the heels of similar upgrades to the Cautions/Expires Tab. We are adding the following items to the available filters within the Providers Tab:
- Job Title
- Job Code
- Company User ID
- Company Dept ID
- Company Dept Name
- Last 4 SSN (only for users with Full SSN access)
- Passport Item field will be replacing two separate boxes for Licenses and Certifications and will also now allow searches for Documents
- Passport Item Type which can be used to filter by Licenses, Certifications, or Documents
- Item Status which allows the user to further list people who have an item in an expiring, missing or expired status
New Network Level Cautions Tab
- We are expanding the tab that many users know and love from the facility level dashboard, and have created a Corporate Dashboard level equivalent. We are not removing the functionality down at the one facility level, but adding an additional area to review Cautions from a higher perspective
- We are also adding a PDF option to both the facility and Corporate Dashboard tabs.
New Dashboard Summary Report - For the clients on our latest Hierarchy Dashboard we are adding a new .XLSX report to summarize the dashboard statistics on your homepage. This Dashboard Report will export a full snapshot of facilities, their scores, and a summary of expiring, expired, missing items, along with red and yellow alerts needing your attention. Similar to the newest Cautions Tab and Provider Tab reports, this will include a header of who ran the report and run date. Clients on the legacy View-Based Dashboard already have a version of this report called the Facility Report. Read more about the Dashboard Summary Report here.