There are a few different emails you may expect to receive from Passport and you may consider asking your IT team to whitelist email addresses to ensure your team can receive correspondence from Passport.
This is the primary email address used by the Client Care Support and Implementation teams for the Passport product. All monitoring alert and support communication will be handled through this email address.
- ProviderTrust Welcome Email
- System Generated Emails such as file import notifications
- Notification Policy Emails
- Passport Weekly Summary (sent every Monday)
If you are using our VendorProof, ExclusionCheck or Dash solutions as well, you'll want to add the following additional email addresses:
- Help@vendorproof.com - VendorProof Client Care Support Email
- firstname.lastname@example.org - ExclusionCheck Client Care Support Email
- email@example.com - Dash Client Care Support Email
We occasionally send emails using third party vendors including:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Secure File Transfers via ShareFile
- email@example.com - If subscribed to notifications of new Passport release notes
- firstname.lastname@example.org - if attending a webinar via Zoom.
For more information on Passport communiation, you can refer to: What Type of Communication Could I Receive from Passport?