Passport grants the ability to communicate monitoring results back to your data source (e.g. a Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Electronic Health Records (EHR)) by delivering a report to your Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
In order to establish a data interface, your organization must retrieve reports from the ProviderTrust SFTP which will be available for import into your data system. It is essential that you have a dedicated team--consisting of at least an Operations Decision Maker and HRIS/IT Representative--handling this project.
Questions to get started:
- What are your goals?
- What verified data do you need returned to you?
- Do you have a dedicated team to handle this data interface?
SFTP Report Considerations
- Every SFTP (SFTP Setup) report name will include:
- Your Designated Prefix
- The Type of Report
- The User that set up the Report
- A Time/Date Stamp
- All files exist in a .csv (comma separated values) format
- The delivered reports will appear in the "Reports" folder of the SFTP. Each report will remain there until your organization deletes the file. This allows an organization the ability to import any of the desired files--mapping them directly into the HRIS.
- The list of available reports can be found at How to Schedule Reports
When setting up bi-directional integration, we will discuss your goals of the bi-directional integration. After careful consideration of your business needs, we will help outline the best configuration for your organization’s data interface with Passport.