Here are the steps you can follow to view the summary of your failed file:
1) Sign in to Passport
2) Click on the Integration tab in the blue navigation bar
3) Scroll down to 'File Submission'
4) Scroll down the page to the Processed Files and Results (if rows were skipped on the file) or Error Files and Results (if the full file failed to import). Click on the 'View Results' button to the right of the file name.
5) 'View Results' will show you what needs to be updated on file before resubmitting, similar to what is shown in the screen recording above.
Remember: You must keep the header row exactly as it is in the sample file, do not delete or remove columns. Please see the sample file attached to this article.
Here are some common failure issues:
1) Missing 'Required' information: refer to the Provider File specs for required fields
2) Unformatted Zip codes. Make sure to format BEFORE saving.
3) Unformatted SSN's. Make sure to format BEFORE saving.
4) New/Unrecognized Facility ID's, Units, or Disciplines
Always feel free to contact us at ProviderTrust. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We know it can be frustrating if a file won't succeed, so don't hesitate to let us know if you need help!