Here are the steps you can follow to view the summary of your failed file:
1) Sign in to Passport
2) Click on the Integration tab in the blue navigation bar
3) Scroll down to 'File Submission'
4) Scroll down the page to Error Files and Results and click on the 'View Results' button to the right of the file name.
5) 'View Results' will show you what needs to be updated before resubmitting. See the screenshot below.
Remember: You must keep the header row exactly as it is in the sample file. Please see the sample file attached to this article.
Here are some common failure issues:
1) Missing 'Required' information: refer to the Provider File specs for required fields
2) Unformatted Zip codes. Make sure to format BEFORE saving.
3) Unformatted SSN's. Make sure to format BEFORE saving.
4) New/Unrecognized Facility ID's, Units, or Disciplines
Always feel free to contact us at ProviderTrust. Email email@example.com with any questions. We know it can be frustrating if a file won't succeed, so don't hesitate to let us know if you need help!