Users get access in one of two ways:
1. Manually on the site - Ideal for low turnover and manual management. This steps below will outline this process.
2. Using a file for bulk upload - Ideal for client looking to manage large volumes of users, and systematically control access. For more details, you can read: How to Do a Bulk Upload of System Users?
A user can have permission levels set up that allow the user to view confidential provider information, change provider data, etc. The following steps will show you how you (a Passport admin) can adjust user permission level.
* If you need more information on how the access works please give us a call at 615-938-7878
Below are the steps on how to manually edit or add access for users:
If you have a Corporate Dashboard, you must first choose the facility you wish to add a user.
Under the Dashboard tab, click on Facility Users
Search for the user whose permission levels you wish to set and click on the "Edit" icon. (If the user is not in the system, you can add a user by clicking "Add").
Set the access level for facility, unit and read or read/write in the boxes and click "Add Access".
NOTE: For new users, the username should always be their email address. This ensures that the username will always be unique across our user base.
The eight Admin roles are listed below:
Advanced Provider Access - This role enables a user to Add or Terminate providers manually, edit names, Discipline, and Specialty.
Full SSN Access - This role enables a user to see all 9 digits of the social security number. The user can also edit this information.
Full DOB Access - This role enables a user to see full dates of birth for all providers.
Integration Tab Access - This role enables a user to view the Integration Tab which includes mappings and file history for the whole organization.
User Management Access - This role enables a user to add, remove, and manage user accounts manually
Task Management Access - Leave unchecked unless communicated by Client Success Rep
View Management Access - This role enables a user to use the View Configurator defining the Corporate Dashboard views and who can see them
Notification Policy Access - This role enables users to update notification policy emails regarding missing and expiring licenses for your providers
Enrollment/Import Access - This role enables a user to send a secure file directly to Client Success securely through the application.
For new users be sure to check the box to send them their welcome email.
Choose the desired facilities/units, provider and monitor access and press Add Access.
- Read Only - this allows a user to view provider information only
- Read / Write - this allows a user to edit provider information including license data.
- Read Only - this allows a user to only view monitor alerts
- Read / Write - this allows a user to view, make notes and change progress status to a monitor alert.
- View Update Except Exclusions - this allows a user to view, make notes and change progress status in all alerts except exclusions which will be view only.
NOTE: Courtesy Log access should only be set to Read/Write if you are paying for us to track gifts given to your physicians. For most clients, this will be set to NONE.
6.) Click "Ok" to save!