A job code file is used along with the user file to set predetermined user permissions based on pre-defined job roles.
Passport Users can either be created:
1. Manually add within the Passport user interface - Ideal for low turnover and manual management: How Do I Add A User?
2. Uploading a User File - Ideal for clients managing large volumes of users. User file instructions can be found here: How to Do a Bulk Upload of System Users?
Instructions below outline how to set up pre-determined permissions for the User File. An example file is attached for download at the bottom of this article.
Reminder: All headers need to remain in exact order and spelling.
|Jobcode||Predetermined by your organization. For example, All_admin, 1234, AreaDirector|
|Provider Data Access||
Options: viewonly or viewupdate
(*see additional detail below)
|Monitor Data Access||
Options: viewmonitor , viewupdateexceptexclusion , managemonitor or leave blank for no access.
(** for additional detail, see below)
|Advanced Provider Access||
This permission enables a user to Add or Terminate providers manually, edit names, Discipline, and Specialty.
|Full SSN Access||
This permission enables a user to see all 9 digits of the social security number. The user can also edit this information.
|Full DOB Access||
This permission enables a user to providers' date of birth.
The user can also edit this information.
|Integration Import Access||
This permission enables a user to view the Integration Tab which includes mappings and file history for the whole organization.
|User Management Access||
This permission enables a user to add, remove, and manage user accounts manually.
|Task Management Access||
Select no access unless communicated by the client care team.
|View Management Access||
This permission enables a user to use the View Configurator defining the Corporate Dashboard views and who can see them.
|Notification Policy Access||
This permission enables users to update notification policy emails regarding missing and expiring licenses for your providers
This permission enables a user to send a secure file directly to Client Success securely through the application.
* Provider Access:
- viewonly allows a user to only see the information on a provider, they cannot edit information or add any missing licenses or certificates.
- viewupdate allows a user to view and edit provider information, add and delete licenses and certificates. You must have Advanced Provider Access admin access to add or delete a provider from monitoring or change their discipline.
** Monitor Access:
- viewmonitor allows a user to view all monitor alerts. They cannot edit progress statuses or leave notes
- viewupdateexceptexclusion allows a user to view all monitor alerts including exclusion alerts. They have the ability to make notes and update progress statuses on all alerts except exclusion alerts
- managemonitor allows a user to view, make notes and update progress statuses for all alerts.
Important: Be sure to always save this file as jobcodes.csv (do not change the file name) and upload directly into the job codes folder in your SFTP site.
If you do not have SFTP, please reach out to client care for assistance with uploading your job codes file.
A template is attached. If you have any questions, please reach out to client success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-938-7878 ex 1.