Upgraded Password Security
Security is always top of mind at ProviderTrust and we wanted to let you know that we will be enhancing our password protocols. Starting this week, you will be prompted to update your password to an upgraded stronger standard. Please follow your company's preferences storing your password securely. The upgraded password requirement is outlined below:
- 10 Characters Minimum
- Must contain both lower and upper case (mixed case), as well as a number
- Must contain a special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
- Account logout occurs after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Expiration cadence of every 120 days
- Cannot reuse the last 24 passwords
- Maximum failed password attempts of 10 (account is locked after 10 consecutive failed attempts). Once locked, the account cannot be accessed for 30 minutes
Bug Fix - Erroneous System Logouts
Some users have been experiencing unexpected system logouts while they are in the middle of navigating. This frustrating bug has been identified and eradicated! Now, your sessions are not only protected behind a more secure password but you can stay logged in until you have either logged out intentionally or been inactive for 30 minutes.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the security improvements released this week!
PP v8.1.0 and PT-6344