In order to add a provider in ProviderTrust, you must have Advanced Provider Access and/or Integration Import Access selected in your user permissions. If you do not have these permissions currently, you must get approval from an administrator at your organization before adding providers in Passport.
There are two ways to add a Provider in ProviderTrust!
*Make sure you and your client success leader have discussed and decided whether your company adds providers manually or via the file.
Below are the steps for each method:
A) File Method (Integration Import Access)
1) To add a provider to your system via a file, simply add a new row to the file and enter the new provider's information!
2) After you have entered to required information, you are ready to upload.
For step by step instructions on the provider file, please go to the following support article: Create A Provider File Upload
B) Manual Method (Advanced Provider Access)
1) Login (facility.providertrust.com)
2) Click on the 'Providers' tab at the top fo the screen
3) Select the 'Add Provider' button and enter the new information.
- First name (legal first name)
- Last name (legal last Name)
- Address line 1 (no. P.O. boxes)
- Birth date
- Social Security Number (if using Unique ID, this field is preferred)
- Unique ID (Required if using Unique ID in place of SSN)
- Unit (choose from drop down)
- Discipline (choose a discipline from above the dotted line) - note: the discipline chosen corresponds with the type of monitoring package and license requirements. If you are unsure of which one to select, please reach out to your admin user or client success team for help.
Important: If you do not add all required information, your provider will be listed as Pending and monitoring will not begin until you've added all required fields.
4) Don't forget to Click 'Save'!