Progress Status is your organization's way of tracking the investigation and resolution of a new monitor alert.
Your default Progress Status options begin with:
- Needs Review: All new alerts begin in this status
- In Progress: Designed to show these alerts are currently being addressed
- Resolved: Once an alert has updated to this status, it will no longer display on your dashboard count.
- No Review Needed: Only green alerts will be in this status, examples of green alerts are potential exclusion alerts determined as no match to your vendor, social security numbers that did not match the SSDMF, verified licenses that are in good-standing with no items to bring to your attention.
Progress Statuses are fully customizable by organization. We can easily and clearly display in case of an audit situation and on reports the current status of your employee.
Examples of additional progress statuses used by clients include:
- Management is monitoring sanction requirements
- Employee on Leave of Absence
- Reviewed / Employee is Not Excluded
- Name Discrepancy
- Escalated to upper management
To add or update your existing Progress Statuses, please contact email@example.com or call 615-938-7878 ext 1.