The ProviderTrust reports can be helpful for pulling out lists of everyone you are monitoring, of all the alerts in your system and can be great resources for audits!
Reports can be found in Passport from the Facility Dashboard. You can open most reports either as a PDF or a XLSX file.
If you have a corporate dashboard, you will click on one of the individual facilities on your dashboard.
Here's a summary of each report that can be download from ProviderTrust:
- Compliance Letter - A customized PDF overview of the services provided for your organization.
- All Providers Report- Includes a listing of demographic data for all providers monitored in the ProviderTrust system. Terminated providers will also be included in the report, with the monitoring start and end dates.
- 30 Day Change Report- Contains a list of licenses, certifications, documents, work history, notes and continuing education that have been updated in each record over the last 30 days. It also lists the user who made the update.
- All Licenses - Contains a list of all the licenses that have been uploaded for your organization.
- All Certifications- Contains a list of all the Certifications that have been uploaded for you organization.
- Current Monitoring Issues Report- Contains a list of employees who currently have disciplinary issues in the monitor tab, including any with a red or yellow status for license verification, sanction/exclusion, or SSN regardless of progress status.
- Current Monitored Providers Report- Lists all providers currently being monitored. It includes unit, discipline, monitoring package, start date, and current overall progress status for each provider.
- Historical Monitored Providers Report- Allows you to pick a past date and pull a report of everyone who was in monitoring on that date. It includes unit, discipline, monitor package, start / end date, birth date, and passport ID numbers for each provider.
- Current Monitored Providers With Color Result Report - Lists all providers currently being monitored. It includes unit, discipline, monitoring package, start date, overall result color status and current over all progress status for each provider.
- Current Monitored Licenses- Includes a list of all the monitored licenses entered in your ProviderTrust system.
- Single Provider Compliance Report- Allows you to select any current or past employee, and export a PDF summarizing all of their monitoring in the system, including their color statuses, details on any exclusions, sanctions, or license alerts and notes.
- Exclusion Attestation Summary - This commonly requested report allows you to pull a report for proof of exclusion monitoring for the full organization or specific facility, during a specific timeframe of your choosing and the monitoring results.
- CMS Provider Audit Report - This report meets specific CMS guidelines to use during audits which will highlight a specific provider, all license verified against, their result and the date the exclusion lists were checked.
- 30 Day License & Certification Report- Includes all providers with licenses or certificates expiring in the next 30 days. It includes the number, type, state issued and expiration date of every expiring license or certification.
- 31-60 Day License & Certification Report- Includes a list of all employees with licenses or certificates expiring in the next 31-60 days. It includes the number, type, state, and expiration date of each item.
- 61-90 Day License & Certification Report- Includes a list of all employees with licenses or certificates expiring in the next 30 days. This report includes the number, type state issued, and expiration date of every expiring license or certification.
If you are requiring a specific report that you are not seeing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 615-938-7878 ex 1.